Monday, June 9, 2014

Nora News + We've Been Featured!!!

Hey y'all! I had planned on doing my final bumpdate today but then I got a very exciting email that changed my plans a little bit!
 
 I have been following Melissa at Fawn Over Baby ever since I saw her daughter's GORGEOUS nursery on Pinterest & then spent hours perusing all of her posts! Her DIY posts are truly inspiring and I would give anything to have even a fraction of her creativity. She also features all things baby related and today she is sharing our maternity session! I know I have bored y'all to death with those pictures but if you want to see them again head on over to her blog and check it out! And even if you are sick and tired of seeing them then you should at least go visit Melissa's awesome blog!

The timing of this couldn't be more perfect because we are being induced tomorrow!! We are checking in to the hospital at 4:30 a.m. to begin the process and hopefully we will have our sweet girl soon thereafter! I can not even begin to describe it. I am kind of all over the place, terrified, excited, nervous, pretty much every emotion you could think of I am feeling. It is completely surreal that sometime in the next day or so we will have our baby girl in our arms!

 
 
 
 
 


17 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Congrats & best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay!!! Best of luck tomorrow!!! Can't wait to read about it!

    alycia//crazily normal mitchalycia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on everything!!! I'm sure Lauren is sad she will be on the honeymoon for the big arrival but I know she will understand :) Prayers for you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She actually gets to be here, they aren't leaving until next week! We are so excited!

      Delete
  4. So exciting! I can't wait to meet Nora in the next few days! I love you little mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek!! I'm so excited that y'all get to be here!! Love u!!

      Delete
  5. Holy moly, it's tomorrow! Congratulations and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting! Congrats on being featured ( i am obviously going over to stare at them again!) and congrats on little Nora being here so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you. I pray that all goes well with labor and delivery! Cannot wait to see pics of that sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck tomorrow!! Hope everything goes well! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. is she here yet!?!? Noraaaa where are you!?!?!

    ReplyDelete