Friday, August 15, 2014

Nora's Newborn Pictures!

Two years before I had Nora I began cyber stalking this amazing newborn photographer. Okay not really, but I did follow her and always swore if I had a baby girl she would take her pictures! Her constant posts of sleeping babies with big glitzy headbands stuck in little buckets made my heart ache for a little girl! So as soon as we found out Miss Nora was in fact a she, I emailed her right away and got my spot! I know some people think pictures like these are over the top but I am completely obsessed with them! Now get ready for baby picture overload..

Photo Credit: Whitney Hendrix at Simply Elegant Photography
 
















So funny the scale was set on exactly what she weighed the day before at the doctor.


That bonnet!!




That lace romper was to die for... and then Nora pooped on it!







 

11 comments: